Business Development Representative – Building Materials
What We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking a highly motivated, customer-driven individual to become our Business Development Representative to sell building materials and grow our Authorized Dealer network in the Midwest, USA.
What You’ll Be Doing as a Business Development Rep. for SuperForm Products:
The candidate for this position will primarily be responsible for increasing market penetration and market share of SuperForm Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF), Insulation, and other products to dealers within Ohio and surrounding states in the Midwest.
Specifically, the candidate will
- Create and manage customer relationships with new dealers by profitably growing sales and gains in market share in defined territory above.
- Deliver exceptional service and support with existing dealers
- Help to provide continuous education, training and support for dealers including product feature/benefit training, marketing support, technical and installation support, development of promotional incentives and timely resolution of customer concerns/problems.
- Adhere to and promote company standards
- Create quotes and follow-up with dealers
- Track leads in HubSpot CRM software
- Follow up with leads inside your territory
- Partake and report at sales meetings weekly
- Attend marketing meetings weekly as needed
Requirements for this Position:
- Proactive, Self-Motivated and Results driven
- Experience with ICF, the building materials industry, or the construction industry is an asset
- Exceptional Customer Service with a Friendly, Positive Attitude
- Strong Communication and Relationship Building skills
- Honest, Genuine and Reliable
Why should you join our team?
- Competitive base + commission structured compensation package
- Business expense package provided
- Health benefits package provided
- Ability to work from home and on-the-road with a flexible schedule
- Products you can feel confident about promoting
- A positive, supportive work environment.
- A Family-Owned and Values – Based Company (Click to learn more)
What is ICF?
ICF stands for Insulated Concrete Forms. Insulated Concrete Forms are hollow foam blocks with plastic ties that hold the foam block together. SuperForm manufactures and sells these foam blocks to distributors who sell to builders that stack these blocks like lego to form exterior walls of buildings across North America. The foam block wall is reinforced with rebar, and then filled with concrete. ICF insulates the home once the concrete is dry.
It is a better alternative to traditional wood-framed buildings because ICF is energy-efficient (lower heating and cooling bills), resilient (the reinforced concrete core is resistant to fire, hurricanes, and tornadoes), and comfortable (quiet, draft-free, and does not enable mold).
About SuperForm Products Ltd.
SuperForm is a family-owned business with the Head Office based in Pincher Creek, Alberta with manufacturing facilities in Pincher Creek Alberta, Canada and Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. We bring our customers confidence and peace of mind by providing them environmentally-sustainable, efficient, and reliable insulated building products with the ability to withstand some of the most extreme weather Mother Nature has to offer. Our Company is committed to quality, sustainability and continuous improvement.
How to apply
Upload your cover letter and resume below.
For additional information about this job posting, please email Keelan Unruh, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more open positions at SuperForm, view our Careers page.