Production Operator – Full Time
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Production Operator that will be responsible for ensuring that all our ties* meet quality standards to help manufacture our product, ICF.
- Candidates must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate to Pincher Creek, Alberta before starting work.
- *Ties are red, molded plastic parts that are inserted into foam blocks.
What is ICF?
ICF stands for Insulated Concrete Forms. Insulated Concrete Forms are hollow foam blocks with plastic ties that hold the foam block together. SuperForm manufactures and sells these foam blocks to distributors who sell to builders that stack these blocks like lego to form exterior walls of buildings across North America. The foam block wall is reinforced with rebar, and then filled with concrete. ICF insulates the home once the concrete is dry.
It is a better alternative to traditional wood-framed buildings because ICF is energy-efficient (lower heating and cooling bills), resilient (the reinforced concrete core is resistant to fire, hurricanes, and tornadoes), and comfortable (quiet, draft-free, and does not enable mold).
What You’ll Be Doing as a Production Operator for SuperForm Products:
- Ensure ties are stacked properly in each box
- Ensure all machines are running efficiently
- Ties and foam sample blocks to be tested at the beginning of production day
- Add Colouring to ties when needed
- Ensure machine is greased and maintenance performed weekly
- Tie containers are to be kept organized and taken to designated holding area
- Operator is to report to Operation Manager when bead silo is empty
- Responsible to mark down changes to each machine when changes are made
- Responsible to check and review what ties are needed for the day’s production
- $16.00-$20.00 per hour
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Competitive salary that meets industry standards
- Wellness Package (Health Spending Account)
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- Values – Based Company (Click to learn more)
- 10 hour day shift, Monday-Friday
- Production Manager
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
About SuperForm Products Ltd.
SuperForm is a family-owned business with the Head Office based in Pincher Creek, Alberta with manufacturing facilities in Pincher Creek Alberta, Canada and Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. We bring our customers confidence and peace of mind by providing them environmentally-sustainable, efficient, and reliable insulated building products with the ability to withstand some of the most extreme weather Mother Nature has to offer. Our Company is committed to quality, sustainability and continuous improvement.
How to apply
Upload your resume below.
For additional information about this job posting, please call Mike Kinakin, Production Manager, by phone at 587-228-8426 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more open positions, view our Careers page.