March 2021 Newsletter!
Do you know of anyone that would be interested in signing up to our newsletter? Please send their email addresses to email@example.com and we will get them subscribed!
SuperForm Insulation Project by Tico Construction
Checkout this 7600 square foot shop with an office on a farm near Stenen, Saskatchewan. Our EPS+ product line was used on this project.
We love seeing your ICF projects. If you have a cool or interesting project, share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you may see it in the next newsletter or on the website!
How to Install Soprema
At Superform, we stock a Winter Colphene ICF Soprema dampproofing for all your waterproofing needs. COLPHENE ICF is a high quality self-adhesive membrane composed of SBS modified bitumen and a tri-laminate woven polyethylene facer. The membrane provides dampproofing and waterproofing for your ICF below grade projects. Some benefits include, High tensile strength and puncture resistance, Greater flexibility, and Consistent thickness. It can be installed in as low -10 to 40 C (14 to 104 F). Installation is very important so you know that your dampproofing is working for you and you will be covered under warranty if something does go wrong. Below are some installation tips and Soprema installation manual. SuperForm stocks all necessary accessories to get the job done right.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of debris and dust.
- Do not install in rainy or snowy weather.
- Start at the top and work your down the wall, wrapping the footing so water can run right into the weeping tile.
- All Soprema must be rolled on for better adherence (400-600% better adhesion when rolled on compared to hand pressure).
- The use of primer is determined by the substrate, if your wall is dirty or dusty you need to use a primer.
- The top edge of your Soprema needs to be terminated with a Sopraseal membrane
ICF Installation Webinar & In-Person Training
Wanting to learn how to stack ICF? We are happy to offer another ICF Installation training webinar and in-person training next month!
We will cover the following topics including, but not limited to:
• 1st and 2nd row of ICF
• 3rd row and up
• Stacked Joints vs Overlap Joints
• Window buck options
• ICF continuing onto second story
• Efficiency tips
• Gable walls
• ICF vs. Conventional
Our next sessions are:
In Person Training: April 1, 2021 – 1:00PM-5:00PM ($25/person),
1065 Willow Street, Pincher Creek, AB
Online Webinar: April 9, 2021 – 1:30PM-3:00PM MST
Click the link below to register.
Please feel free to send this email to an installer, homeowner, builder or anyone that is looking to build an ICF home.
Here at SuperForm we always appreciate your feedback and comments.
If you’ve participated in a training course, we would invite you to take a moment to leave us a review on Google.