When SuperForm Products was established in 1998, quality was the number one priority. The founders wanted to create a product that could withstand the hydrostatic pressures of concrete. Thick red ties every 6” created from virgin material and leaders in the corner tie/corner fastening were all features that lead to our quality commitment. Today that is still our vision and we hold ourselves accountable to the SuperForm Standard through our dedication and passion for quality, continuous improvement and excellent customer service. We want to build a better future by upholding our values, creating trusting relationships and providing a safe and healthy working environment for our people, customers and vendors.
SuperForm ICF gives you the confidence that your investment will stand the test of time. Our wall system keeps your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, keeping you comfortable while reducing your energy costs. SuperForm ICF is environmentally sustainable and is resistant to the potentially devastating effects of mother nature has to offer. Whether you need to stay safe or just stay comfortable, SuperForm ICF protects.
Why homeowners love the Features & Benefits of a SuperForm ICF home.
- ICF homes will cost 3-5% more to build on average; however, the cost savings in most other areas will benefit you for a lifetime.
- Building a house with SuperForm ICF gives you unmatched design flexibility; whatever your wildest design dreams are, it can be done with SuperForm ICF.
- ICFs homes will provide you with significant improvements in day-to-day operational expenses and environmental impacts.
- An important cost for homeowners to consider is the monthly utility bill; higher-quality exterior walls and smaller mechanical systems mean less monthly cost for the homeowner with savings of up to 60%.
- It’s more than just savings; additionally, you will enjoy a more comfortable, quiet, disaster-resilient, fire-resistant, higher-quality home.
SuperForm ICF superior energy performance is the result of our wall system working in conjunction with the thermal mass of a solid concrete core, superior air tightness, and continuous insulation on both sides of the wall assembly making this the most energy-efficient, and airtight wall system available today.
- Concrete has extremely high thermal mass and requires a lot of heat energy to change the temperature of high-density materials like concrete.
- As outside temperatures fluctuate, the concrete core sandwiched between 2 layers of insulations, slows down or delays the temperature changes immensely keeping inside temperatures neutral.
- The continuous EPS insulation and the solid concrete core eliminates all holes to the outside world; this effective wall system also acts as an air barrier and vapor barrier.
- The result is an extremely airtight home
- The average conventionally constructed home has holes in the insulation that add up to the size of a basketball.
- Thermal Bridging, one of the biggest problems with traditional construction today (wood or bare concrete), is completely eliminated with SuperForm ICF.
- SuperForm ICF achieved a thermal transmittance of 0.260 m²K/W (0.046 ft²·hr·°F/BTU) and a thermal resistance of 3.70 W/m²K (21.0 BTU/ft²·hr·°F).
- When planning your new home, consider the greater well-being that comes from living in more stable temperatures without drafts or cold spots, having greater quietness, and having healthier air. No matter the environment outside, ICF homes remain quiet and comfortable.
- Airtightness. This is possible by continuous dense insulation and the solid concrete core; you receive the most airtight building envelope available today.
- Air Quality. Our airtight walls also reduce air infiltration by 75%, eliminating dust mites and increasing the air quality in your home.
- Indoor Pollution. Indoor pollution is a huge concern today and SuperForm ICF is free of all toxins, CFC’s, HFC’s, HCFC’s and formaldehyde and is almost completely free of any emissions.
- SuperForm ICF homes provide unparalleled peace and quiet resulting in true protection from the outside world.
- STC Rating. SuperForm has an STC of 54, allowing less than one-third as much sound to pass through compared to regular frame walls.
Whether you’re facing an earthquake, a wildfire, a hurricane, or even a tornado – you can have peace of mind knowing you’re safe in your home with ICF walls. SuperForm saves homeowners and building owners from rebuilding their projects.
- SuperForm provides high-impact resistance and withstands up to 400km/h (250 mph) winds and flying debris.
- The strength of SuperForm ICF is derived from solid concrete and rebar. In our forms, concrete is cured in a perfect environment, making it 30% stronger than conventional concrete walls.
Our 12’ block also gives Engineers and Builders more rebar options. This creates one of the strongest walls available today.
- The extremely low flame spread and smoke development results in up to a 4-hour fire protection rating. Conventional wood walls have a fire rating of under 20 minutes.
- SuperForm performs at such an incredible level makes it an easy choice for your home to protect against fires.
- In firewall test ATSM E119, SuperForm ICF withstood exposure to intense flame without structural failure. With a flame spread index of < 210 and a smoke development index of > 500.
- SuperForm foam’s resistance to mold or fungal growth is not due to any special additives.
- For mold or mildew to be able to grow, three conditions must be met. The first, that their spores must be present - it’s impossible to prevent them from traveling. The second item—humidity above 50%–has already been addressed. The third factor is the presence of a food source.
Unlike wood or drywall which are treated with pesticides and chemicals to make them rot-resistant, ICFs are naturally mold/mildew proof.
Green & Sustainability Construction
- With an effective R-value performance of over R40; you're saving an enormous 60% in energy use and also saving our natural resources while reducing waste and pollution during construction
- Building with SuperForm ICF blocks results in less construction waste, cleaner job sites, and straighter walls.
- SuperForm ICFs contain no HCFC, formaldehyde, asbestos, or fiberglass. ICFs are made using steam so there are no harmful CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) being used and no off-gassing occurs.
- Superform reuses all water in our manufacturing plants; we also recycle all plastic and EPS, putting none in the landfills.
- Building with Superform ICF instead saves at least 10 trees on just the exterior walls.
- SuperForm ICF is designed as a 6-in-1 system with unique design features facilitating a quick easy build, saving significant money, and getting into your home faster.
- The Increased R-Value performance of our wall system results in years of energy-saving, creating long-term value.
- Since the structure is built with concrete and insulation that doesn't break down, off-gas, or lose R-value over time; your home will outlast you, leaving value for generations to come.
- All the benefits combined result in your home having infinite durability and lower maintenance during its lifetime.
SuperForm ICF helps you maximize both your time and your budget. Our wall system is easy to install and incorporates six construction steps into one, saving you valuable time and effort on the job-site, allowing you to finish jobs faster without sacrificing quality. SuperForm ICF is the strongest insulated concrete form in the industry, ensuring your builds have the quality materials required to stand the test of time and giving you peace of mind during concrete placement. With SuperForm ICF you’ll lighten the load for your crew, be able to work through adverse winter conditions, and move on to the next job faster than ever.
Why You Should Become an Authorized SuperForm Dealer
Customers are demanding environmentally sustainable materials at a cost-effective price that ensures the investment stands the test of time. SuperForm ICF dealers can have confidence knowing you’re offering the best system on the market, helping homeowners reduce costs and contractors to improve their builds. This, combined with our Insulation series, gives you a complete insulated building package to meet all your residential, commercial, agricultural or industrial needs.
Our mission is to deliver consistent, high-quality insulated building products on time, every time at a competitive price with exceptional customer service.
Check-out the Features &
Benefits of a SuperForm Dealer
- With 24 years of experience, we have a good understanding of what our people need to succeed in the field today.
- Our technical resources including videos, tables, and manuals, will help you through every step of your job.
- We have a recommended list of engineers and architects who understand your needs and have up-to-date compliance advice for local, regional, and national building codes.
- SuperForm was designed and built by our father and our uncle, two journeymen carpenters who understood the challenges builders face. Now, 24 years later, our family of journeymen carpenters still own and operate SuperForm.
- Our values make us who we are, and therefore, everything that we do is based on these values. Our progressive, honest, and transparent approach means we put our clients first.
- Contractor Day. Our in-house training will give you a chance to touch our product and stack blocks together, getting the feel of our product. You will learn the basic skills required to work with SuperForm.
- Onsite Training. We send a Certified Trainer to your site. You’ll get to work beside the best in the industry, learning all the small trade secrets that make your project easier.
- Onsite Webinar. This online installation course will give you a very good feel for installing our product without leaving your office chair.
- Installation Manual. This detailed manual breaks down every process from start to finish. This is a great booklet to have onsite with you, so you can refer to it with any questions.
- Certified Installers. SuperForm Products is committed to the highest level of training, ensuring you understand the installation process so you can get the job done with efficiency and confidence. All courses are led by certified Superform Installers and experienced ICF installers.
- Continuous Improvement. Superform is a lean organization constantly working on improving, eliminating waste, adapting to changing times, and creating customer value that goes beyond products only.
- Logistics. We cover all shipping including importing or exporting, or we will work with a freight company of your choice. Once the order is placed, our shipping department will make sure it shows up on your doorstep on time, every time, worry-free.
- Continuous Support. We are ready and waiting to help and support you with whatever needs you might have. We’re just a phone call or text away and whether you’re a dealer with low inventory or a contractor with a job site problem, we’re always here to help.
- Marketing. We understand what dealers need to be successful. We help you market our products in your area driving leads and customers directly to you.
- Dealer Portal. This is exclusive software for SuperForm dealers that they can access anywhere, anytime with pricing, manuals, videos, online ordering, and everything new that comes in from us.
- Superform Products manufactures ICF and Insulation in-house where we have full control over our lean manufacturing process, ensuring our products are produced to the highest standards possible.
- Superform follows a strict quality control process from measuring products to a visual check on everything that is produced. We test all products on a daily basis by our trained staff to ensure high-quality is available on every single piece.
- We are audited by QAI laboratories every quarter, conducting regular plant inspections, checking our data records, and ensuring we align and exceed the industry standards.
Architects & Engineers
Incorporating SuperForm ICF into your designs not only reduces the cost and timeline of your project but ensures it will stand the test of time. SuperForm ICF is the strongest in the industry, making our block the contractor’s choice while providing environmental sustainability benefits including: lower energy costs, reduced job-site waste, and low maintenance requirements.
Benefits and Features
of SuperForm Products
Green Construction LEED Certification
The combination of rising energy requirements and fuel costs means that we need to make the most of building technologies to heat and cool commercial structures and homes. its Important we conserve natural resources and reduce waste and pollution. SuperForm ICFs provide greater energy solutions for any structure. Ongoing laboratory and site testing has proven a home or commercial building built with SuperForm ICF achieved a thermal transmittance of 0.260 m²K/W (0.046 ft²·hr·°F/BTU) and a thermal resistance of 3.70 W/m²K (21.0 BTU/ft²·hr·°F)
A SuperForm home or commercial buildings superior energy performance is the result of SuperForm ICFs
working in conjunction with the thermal mass of a solid concrete core to provide one of the most energy
efficient and airtight wall systems available today.
With rising CO2 emissions, It’s more important than ever that we conserve natural resources and reduce
waste and pollution. There are countless reasons why we should do everything we can to protect the
environment. SuperForm not only offers the Building owners unbeatable benefits, but they’re also
- At least 22 trees are required to be harvested for the lumber in a stick frame home.
- SuperForm reduces energy usage which helps preserve natural resources.
- SuperForm is more efficient in heating and cooling and can reduce energy consumption. Saving up to 40% in energy costs and also resulting in less carbon Dioxide being released into the atmosphere.
- There is less construction waste associated with SuperForm ICF compared to other ICF’s or stick frame building.
- EPS is comprised of 95% air and displays a SuperForm panels are made of 2% plastic derived from a petroleum by-product (usually harvested from already existing petroleum waste) with a 1% noncombustible component. Making the SuperForm panels 100% recyclable for multiple manufactured products.
- SuperForm ICF contain no HCFC, formaldehyde, asbestos, or fiberglass, and no harmful CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) are used in their manufacture, nor is there any degree of “off-gassing.”
- The real environmental impact is achieved over years and years of home ownership.
Maximum Energy Efficiency
The building industry is getting tighter and demanding more out of our buildings.
With effective R-values of over R40, SuperForm ICF offers better energy solutions for any structure. Studies have proven that Superform ICF has 58% better R-value than conventional wall systems, resulting in 60% in energy savings. This is achieved by the thermal mass of the concrete, superior air tightness, and continuous insulation on both sides of the wall assembly.
Thermal mass in ICF is the ability of a concrete to absorb and store heat energy. A lot of heat energy is required to change the temperature of high-density materials like concrete. Concrete has extremely high thermal mass. As outside temperatures fluctuate, the concrete core sandwiched between 2 layers of insulations, slows down
or delays the temperature changes immensely.
Air tight Structure
Superform ICF creates a much more “airtight” building than any other construction method. The average home has enough holes in the insulation that adds up to the size of a basketball. The continuous EPS insulation eliminating any holes and acting as an Air Barrier. A second feature is the solid concrete core which also acts as an air barrier. The result is an extremely airtight home.
Thermal Bridging is one of the biggest problems with traditional construction today(wood or bare concrete). Superform ICF has continuous insulation on both sides of the wall, eliminating 100% any thermal bridging. The combination of these 3 elements together SuperForm ICF achieved a thermal transmittance of 0.260 m²K/W (0.046 ft²·hr·°F/BTU)and a thermal resistance of 3.70 W/m²K (21.0 BTU/ft²·hr·°F)